– What is changing in the global healthcare picture that invites innovation in coaching?
– How can coaching help administrative and clinical leaders work more closely together and in sync so the patient is not lost in the midst of the business “disguised” as being about the patient?
– How can coaching inspire healthcare to prioritize a wellness and prevention focus while retaining excellence in its historical emphasis on the treatment of disease?
– What is unique or different about coaching healthcare professionals/leaders from other leaders/clients?
– How does the trend of building internal coaching capabilities in academic and other hospital systems impact the field of coaching?
– What are recent evidence-based successes of coaching in healthcare – for individuals, teams, groups and/or organizations?